(OCT 08 2017 02:12 am)
Paymaan Jafari Taayemeh
- M.Sc. Engineering, Robotics and Mechatronics Systems Design.
- B.Sc. Engineering, Computer Science/Hardware
- +98 21 3382 3600, +98 912 3902257,
- No. 23, Ahmadvand ST., Nabard ST., Zip: 17796-34751, Tehran, IRAN.
- Admin AT paymaan.com
- University Research Position in Robotics/Mechatronics/Sensors,
- Project Management/Research in Robotics/Mechatronics/Sensors,
- Electronics/Hardware Design,
- IT Lead/Management position
Address:Paymaan Jafari Taayemeh, No. 23, Ahmadvand ST., Nabard ST.,Zip: 17796-34751Tehran, IRAN. Phone: +98 21 338 23600 (GMT +3:30) Mobile: +98 912 390 2257
Email: Admin AT paymaan.com
- M.Sc. Engineering, Robotics and Mechatronics Systems Design. IAUSTB, 2012-2015.
- B.Sc. Engineering, Computer Science/Hardware, Azad University of Tehran/South, 1993-1998.
- Math and Physics Diploma, Tehran, Iran. 1988.
- Robots, Manipulator and Mechatronics Systems design. FPV Drone Design.
- 3D Printing and Added Manufacturing.
- Expert problem resolver, Data miner, researcher, Robotics and Sensor and Micro-controllers design, build, evaluation.
C language programming for more than 5 years, 68K family assembly language for 8+ years, research in Artificial Intelligence and OCR fields.
Embedded controllers design, implementation, computer controlled systems design. Medical imaging systems design.
New ideas for new systems, very creative in solving computer-related problems, designing algorithms, sci-fi ideas for different systems or environment or controllers’ solutions (realistic ideas), etc.
Persian (Farsi) – native fluency, including technical jargon
English: Technical writing/reading/translation. Ability to write and read for ordinary communications,
including political communications. Speaking ability – good.
Arabic: Comprehension, reading, and writing – average.
- Hi-Tech Consultant, Robotics, Mechatronics and Renewable Energies. Since 2012.
- Freelancer, IT consultant, ECommerce web designer and application programmer, Robotics and embedded controller design and development, Since 2003.
- IT Manager and web designer at Pooyesh Nemaad e Tehran, 1999-2003
- University Student 1993-1998.
- TV Commercial 3D animation design and production at Shima Film, Tehran, 1993.
Important products And Publications:
- White Paper: Wheelchair stabilization by the control of a spatial 3-RRS mechanism
LOBELT: A 3D printed 3-RRS Parallel manipulator on a mobile platform. Graduate Thesis.
PJStore: ECommerce web application, developed and maintained since 1999, manages and generates web based stores and pages dynamically, with minimal maintenace needs.
- Parto-Negar: Image processing program for Gamma Scanner medical imaging system, decreasing imagine costs, producing a much more understandable image for Medical Doctors to analyze. 13-Jul-1994 to 20-Oct-1994
- Controller Window: First commercial software by Paymaan Jafari Taayemeh, Language Laboratory System, consisted of hardware to manage a class of students, connecting them through audio system, giving teacher the ability to manage the class and conversations. Responsible for the software part of the system, user interface etc. 26-Apr-1993 to 25-May-1993 (V1.00, first release), updated on 26-Sep-1993 and 2-Feb-1994.
- Volunteer work: Since 1997, I have been the Persian language administrator in ATO. I also translated Amiga software from English to Persian and vice versa while joined ATO, and I have developed the necessary software to support the Persian language for Amiga computers.
Place of Residence: Currently IRAN, Tehran. Will relocate.