After 4 day+nights of heavy work along my colleague to design first prototypes of the robot we are designing, I finally took the design to the laser shop to cut them. 2 copies were cut so we can have spares, just in case, or if everything goes well, build a second one.
The design took lots of work, and we used (and learned to use) Autocad, Solidworks, Freecad, Cura 15, Coreldraw, etc. etc. but it finally went well, and the parts look ok and measures are correct 95% of the times. And those little mistakes re recoverable as we are using a Prusa i3 now to make 3D printed parts as well. 3D printed parts are much lighter and strong enough, so, wish us luck, while thousands of man-hours to finish the project.